This blog has been created to share my experience on passing Project Management Professional (PMP) exam with 'Above Target' performance rating in all Process Groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) in the first attempt. This blog describes a KISS (Keep It Short & Simple) approach for passing the exam.


'Above Target' is the highest performance rating in PMP exam.

Sunday 19 November 2017

Take at least 3 PMP practice tests which simulate the actual exam

It is extremely important to take practice tests that have the same format as the actual exam itself. Each practice test should have 200 questions. I recommend taking at least 3 practice tests which simulate the actual exam. After taking each test,
introspect on why you got some of the answers wrong and avoid those mistakes during the next practice tests.

Take the test as if you are taking the actual test continuously for 4 hours. Do not take too many breaks during the 4 hours of practice test. This will help plan for taking breaks during the actual exam.

If you do not feel confident after taking 3 practice tests, consider taking additional practice tests. I stopped taking practice tests when my scored around 80%. I took 4 practice tests in total.

I took practice tests that were available as part of my PMP course from Simplilearn.

No comments:

Post a Comment